For new readers

To get an idea of what I'm trying to do and why I think it's possible, check out the following entries, they'll help get you up to speed.

Monday, August 10, 2009

So what is this blog all about?

I've decided to write about what i do and some of my ideas, just like everyone else. Specifically, i'll be detailing thoughts concerning, progress towards, and accounts of my adventures, races, and other athletic endeavors. Since there are already hundreds of thousands (?!) of similar blogs already out there in cyberspace, why should you care about mine? What makes me so unique and different? Well, for starters let me say that everyone has their own angle these days - and i'm no exception - aside from the fact that maybe, just maybe, my angle is a bit more bent. I aspire to do great things - big things, all based off of just training 3 hours a week. How big? well, read on and find out.
(And just in case you're wondering about the time in the bathroom bit, here is the reference)

No comments:

Post a Comment