For new readers

To get an idea of what I'm trying to do and why I think it's possible, check out the following entries, they'll help get you up to speed.

Monday, April 19, 2010

No time for blogging


Less than two weeks until the Extreme North Dakota Spring Primer Adventure Race happens and i'm swamped.  Between working on this, trying to maintain some semblance of progress on my thesis (which is supposed to be written in a little over three months, during which time i'll be planning and executing a major week long climbing and paddling expedition), keeping the boys happy when Tammy's working, preparing the garden, sowing seeds indoors, doing taxes, fixing bikes, dealing with insurance after tammy's car accident, new car shopping, and my training schedule (actually the least of my worries!) i've simply got no time for blogging at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment