For new readers

To get an idea of what I'm trying to do and why I think it's possible, check out the following entries, they'll help get you up to speed.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

A month has gone

August was my busy month.  First was trying to get all the loose ends tied up for END-AR24 (the race i direct) before leaving for the Idaho Expedition race (video below), and then i had to come back from that six day event in a sleep deprived state to start my real job of teaching math at a community college before another long four day weekend of hosting END-AR24, "the toughest race in north dakota" in the pembina gorge.  Fun stuff.



Not sure things will slow down - racing Swamp Donkey, a 9 hr. race on sept. 24th with my wife and Joel Larson, and then possibly nationals.  We'll see. And all in between planning a 12 hour mountain bike race, homeschooling my 3 and 5 year old, fixing flooded basements, prepping for two classes, city council meetings regarding building a boat-house, and being a husband and father in general.  Good thing i only work out two hours a week (:

No comments:

Post a Comment